The pressure on companies in the real economy to disclose information on performance of and compliance with ESG (environmental, social and governance) criteria to maintain access to the capital market is increasing. Financial actors and companies now need to implement these requirements and seize economic opportunities.
Using our data-based approach, we support you by:
Analyzing and implementing regulatory requirements
- Developing integrated climate stress tests
- Enabling the quantification and disclosure of sustainability and ESG risks
- Identifying sustainable investment strategies
Which products are regarded as part of sustainable finance?
- Sustainable funds
- Green bonds
- Impact investments
- Transition finance
What opportunities for the financial sector are enabled through sustainable finance?
- Expansion of the customer base through increasing demand for sustainable products
- High earning potential through future-oriented investments
- Enhanced resilience by reducing interim risks
What is the general impact of sustainable finance?
- Channeling of institutional and private capital into sustainable investments
- Reduction of financial risks (e.g. resulting from climate change)
- Provision of incentives for a more sustainable real economy
- Support in the achievement of global sustainability goals